Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Here it goes!

Being a software programmer I try to spend as much time away from the technical world of computers as I can. I would rather spend the time working with my hands more than my mind in my small wood shop.

I have spent most of the winter months getting the shop together and building the necessary jigs and fixtures to help the projects along.

The shop is small. One stall of my 2 car garage so, all the tools are on wheels so that I can put them away and give the stall back to my wife's car. One day I hope to have a separate shop that I can leave setup (wishful thinking).

Most of the spring was spend building small boxes for the raft of small tools that end up laying around the shop and cluttering my benchtops.

Now that everything is put in it's place, I can get back to the cabinet that I have been designing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Wow! I love blogs. . . everyone should have one. I cannot wait to read more. :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home