Friday, September 29, 2006

My Playground


I just realized that I haven't shown what the shop (playground) looks like when it all setup. It's a small shop but I seem get everything done that I need to do. Everything has to be on wheels so that it can be put away at the end of the day (got to give the stall back to the wife's car).

It's also a very simple shop. I get all the work done on these simple power tools. I would consider this to be a old school shop. I tend to do a lot of the work by hand rather than the purchase of a power tool for one operation. If I can't do it on the power tools that I have, I do it by hand. The bench is hidden in this picure, it's all the way on the left behind all the stuff.

I find it more enjoyable that way and I learn the old school way of doing things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home