Monday, May 14, 2007

Great Weekend

This was a full weekend. Friday night was spent doing lawn care (yuck). Saturday will Gay was out to a shower I spent the day installing the new under counter Microwave. She is glad to have all her counter space back after all these years.

Matt surprised his Mom with a gift of tickets to Sunday night's Red Wing game. One of Jeff's clients is the director of operations at Joe Lewis Arena and we ended up with 8 tickets to a suite at Joe Lewis Arena. I have to admit that after being there and seeing the game in person, there is no substitute. I always thought it was better to watch from the comfort of home, but now I realize just how much you miss by not being there. The game started at 7:30 PM and went to overtime so, we didn't get home til around 12:30 AM. So my body is dragging today. It will be an early night to try to catchup.

Look forward to seeing the west side kids this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home