Thursday, July 05, 2007

Mid Week Hoildays

I hate a holiday in the middle of the week. It's a real pain having two Mondays in a week. Yes, there are also 2 Fridays in the week but they don't make up for the two Mondays.

This week has been especially bad with the technical lead out on vacation all week. This means that all the questions and problems come to me to solve, along with all the other stuff that I need to get done.

Starting next week I will be working 12 extra hours a week to try to get the project back on track. Here's hoping! This will also push my next vacation week out a bit. It will move from August to October. By then I'll be ready for another pack trip - this one will be Nordhouse Dunes - long weekend on the beach, can't wait. Sorry I don't have pics from my last trip, no digital camera, used the old technology (camera and film).

It off to Indy this weekend for a wedding. We'll truck over Saturday morning and back again Saturday night - oh joy! I used to make this trip a lot but, I was a lot younger then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I hope you have as much fun as can be expected in Indy this weekend. I can't believe you didn't write about the ticks from your last trip. But, i know, i write about every little thing that happens to me. . . a tick burrowing in your thigh is kind of a big deal though! Sometime, when you get another break, you and gail should come to visit. :)

8:19 PM  
Blogger EastMI-WoodChips said...

Next time I'll spend a little more time on that side of life. Would love to come over for a vist, I'll be working some long hours 4 days a week for the next few months, so we'll have to see how it goes.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home